Pivot Health is a short-term health insurance company that offers a variety of plans to meet the needs of individuals and families. Short-term health insurance is a temporary health insurance solution that can be used to bridge gaps in coverage, such as between jobs or while waiting for a new job’s coverage to start.
What is Pivot Health short-term insurance?
Pivot Health short-term insurance is a limited-duration health insurance plan that provides coverage for a variety of medical expenses, including doctor visits, hospital stays, and prescription drugs. Pivot Health short-term plans are not required to comply with all of the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but they can still provide valuable coverage for people who need it.
Is Pivot health legitmate?
Yes, Pivot Health is a legitimate company that offers short-term health insurance plans in most states. It is licensed by the state insurance departments in which it operates. Short-term health insurance plans are not ACA-compliant and do not cover pre-existing conditions. However, they can be a good option for people who need temporary coverage or who cannot afford ACA-compliant plans.
is pivot health insurance good
Pivot Health offers short-term health insurance plans with competitive rates and a variety of coverage options. However, they do not cover pre-existing conditions. Whether or not Pivot Health insurance is good for you depends on your individual needs and budget.
How does Pivot Health short-term insurance compare to other short-term insurance plans?
Pivot Health short-term insurance plans offer a number of advantages over other short-term insurance plans, including:
- A wider range of plan options to choose from
- More affordable premiums
- No network restrictions, so you can see any doctor or hospital you want
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions (with some restrictions)
Is Pivot Health short-term insurance right for me?
Pivot Health short-term insurance may be a good option for you if you are:
- Between jobs
- Just starting a new job and waiting for coverage
- A college student or recent graduate with no health coverage
- Self-employed and do not have access to employer-sponsored health insurance
- On a tight budget and need affordable health coverage
How do I enroll in Pivot Health short-term insurance?
To enroll in Pivot Health short-term insurance, you can visit their website or contact a licensed insurance agent. You can also enroll in Pivot Health short-term insurance through some health insurance marketplaces.
Pivot Health Plan Providers
Pivot Health is a division of HealthCare.com, a leader in technology-enabled health insurance solutions. Pivot Health offers a variety of short-term health insurance plans, including both all-access and PPO network plans.
- All-access plans allow you to see any provider you would like, without having to worry about whether or not they are in-network. This can be a good option if you have a specific provider that you want to see, or if you live in an area with a limited number of in-network providers.
- PPO network plans offer you a larger network of providers to choose from, and you will typically pay lower out-of-pocket costs when you see in-network providers. Pivot Health PPO network plans use the Cigna PPO Network, which is one of the largest PPO networks in the United States.
Which Pivot Health plan providers are right for you?
The best Pivot Health plan providers for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for the flexibility to see any provider you want, then an all-access plan is a good option. If you are looking for a larger network of providers and lower out-of-pocket costs, then a PPO network plan is a good option.
How do I check the status of my pivot health claim?
There are two ways to check the status of your Pivot Health claim:
- Online: Visit the Pivot Health website and log in to your account. Click on the “Claims” tab and view your claim status.
- By phone: Call Pivot Health’s customer service number at 844-630-7500. A customer service representative will be able to look up your claim status for you.
Please note that it may take up to 7-10 business days for your claim to be processed. If you have not received an update on your claim status after 10 business days, please contact Pivot Health customer service.
How do I cancel my pivot health insurance?
If you need to cancel your Pivot Health insurance policy, it’s easy to do. Here are the steps:
- Open your email and create a new message.
- In the “To” field, enter [email protected].
- In the “Subject” field, enter Cancel Pivot Health insurance policy.
- In the body of the email, state your request to cancel your policy. Be sure to include your policy number and the date you want your coverage to end.
- Proofread your email and then click “Send”.
Your request will be processed within 1-2 business days. You will receive a confirmation email once your policy has been canceled.
Who accepts pivot health insurance
Pivot Health accepts any doctor or hospital in the US, but you may pay more for out-of-network care. Core short-term medical plans include network coverage. To find a provider, use the Pivot Health provider directory or call 844-630-7500.
Here are some tips for finding Pivot Health plan providers:
- Use the Pivot Health provider directory to search for providers in your area.
- Ask your current healthcare providers if they accept Pivot Health plans.
- Contact Pivot Health customer service for assistance finding providers.
Once you have found some Pivot Health plan providers, you can compare their rates and benefits to find the best plan for your needs.
Here are some of the benefits of using Pivot Health plan providers:
- Access to a large network of providers (with PPO network plans)
- Lower out-of-pocket costs (with PPO network plans)
- Flexibility to see any provider you want (with all-access plans)
- Convenient online enrollment and management
Pivot Health is a good option for people who are looking for affordable and flexible short-term health insurance coverage.
Trending questions and answers
What is the difference between short-term health insurance and ACA health insurance?
Short-term health insurance is a temporary health insurance solution that is not required to comply with all of the requirements of the ACA. ACA health insurance, on the other hand, is more comprehensive and provides coverage for a wider range of medical expenses.
Can I use Pivot Health short-term insurance to cover pre-existing conditions?
Yes, Pivot Health short-term plans cover pre-existing conditions, but with some restrictions. For example, you may have to wait a certain period of time before you can receive coverage for your pre-existing condition.
How long can I stay on Pivot Health short-term insurance?
The maximum coverage period for Pivot Health short-term insurance is 364 days. However, you may be able to renew your coverage for multiple terms.
Pivot Health short-term insurance is a good option for people who need temporary health insurance coverage. It is affordable and offers a variety of plan options to choose from. You can enroll in Pivot Health short-term insurance online or through a licensed insurance agent.