CURE Auto Insurance is a company that specializes in affordable auto insurance for all drivers, regardless of their credit history, occupation, or driving record. CURE is available in 12 states: Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
What makes CURE auto insurance different?
CURE auto insurance is different from other auto insurance companies in a few key ways:
- CURE does not use credit history, occupation, or education level to determine rates. This means that drivers with bad credit or risky jobs can still get affordable auto insurance from CURE.
- CURE offers usage-based auto insurance. Usage-based auto insurance rewards drivers for safe driving habits. Drivers who install a tracking device in their car and drive safely can earn discounts on their insurance premiums.
- CURE offers no-fault auto insurance in states that require it. No-fault auto insurance pays for medical expenses and lost wages after a car accident, regardless of who is at fault.
How much does CURE auto insurance cost?
The cost of CURE auto insurance varies depending on the driver’s age, driving record, location, and type of car. However, CURE is generally known for offering affordable auto insurance rates.
What are the benefits of CURE auto insurance?
The benefits of CURE auto insurance include:
- Affordable rates for all drivers
- Usage-based auto insurance discounts
- No-fault auto insurance in states that require it
- 24/7 customer service
How do I contact Cure Auto Insurance in Michigan?
To contact Cure Auto Insurance in Michigan, you can call their customer service number at 800-535-CURE (2873). Their customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST. You can also report a claim 24/7 at 866-522-1991.
What is the phone number for cure auto insurance in Michigan?
The phone number for CURE Auto Insurance in Michigan is 1-800-535-2873. You can call this number to get a quote, make a payment, report a claim, or ask any general questions about your policy. CURE Auto Insurance is available to drivers in Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
What are the drawbacks of CURE auto insurance?
The drawbacks of CURE auto insurance include:
- Limited availability. CURE auto insurance is only available in 12 states.
- Higher rates for drivers with bad driving records. While CURE does not use credit history or occupation to determine rates, drivers with bad driving records will still pay higher rates.
- Limited coverage options. CURE auto insurance only offers basic and comprehensive coverage. Drivers who need additional coverage, such as collision or uninsured motorist coverage, will need to purchase it from another company.
Who is CURE auto insurance best for?
CURE auto insurance is best for drivers who are looking for affordable auto insurance, regardless of their credit history, occupation, or driving record. CURE is also a good option for drivers who want usage-based auto insurance discounts.
Is CURE auto insurance a good company?
CURE auto insurance has a good reputation among consumers. The company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 4.5-star rating on Google. CURE is also known for its excellent customer service.
What discounts does CURE auto insurance offer?
CURE auto insurance offers a variety of discounts, including:
- Good driver discount
- Safe driving discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Multi-car discount
- Military discount
- Student discount
- Good credit discount
- Homeowner discount
What coverage does CURE auto insurance offer?
CURE auto insurance offers a variety of coverage options, including:
- Liability coverage
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Rental car reimbursement coverage
- Roadside assistance
How do I file a claim with CURE auto insurance?
To file a claim with CURE auto insurance, you can call the company’s claims hotline or file a claim online. CURE also has a mobile app that allows you to file a claim from your smartphone.
How much does CURE Auto Insurance cost in Michigan?
The cost of CURE Auto Insurance in Michigan will vary depending on a number of factors, including your driving record, age, location, and type of vehicle. However, CURE is generally one of the more affordable auto insurance companies in the state. According to a recent study, CURE customers save an average of 40% on their auto insurance premiums.
What kind of coverage does CURE Auto Insurance offer in Michigan?
CURE Auto Insurance offers a variety of coverage options, including liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. You can also purchase additional coverage options, such as rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance.
Is CURE Auto Insurance licensed in Michigan?
Yes, CURE Auto Insurance is licensed to operate in Michigan. The company is regulated by the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services.
How can I get a quote from CURE Auto Insurance in Michigan?
You can get a quote from CURE Auto Insurance in Michigan by visiting the company’s website or by calling 1-833-253-CURE. CURE also has a number of agents in Michigan who can help you get a quote.
Overall, CURE auto insurance is a good option for drivers who are looking for affordable auto insurance with basic and comprehensive coverage. However, drivers should be aware that CURE is only available in 12 states and that drivers with bad driving records will pay higher rates.